About the Tutorial Day
Have you ever been to a conference talk and wished the speaker could come and spend time with you to really explore the real ‘nitty-gritty’ of the topic?
Well so have we, and that’s why this year for the first time, PHPNW are offering you this exceptional opportunity in the form of a tutorial day which will kick off the whole conference weekend.
Who is it for?
It is a fantastic opportunity for individuals and teams of PHP developers to come together for a full day of hands on teaching tailored just for you. Whether you want to know more about Zend Framework 2, Security, Drupal Performance and Tools, Web Services or Component Architectures, this will be the experience you’ve been waiting for.
Come on your own or bring your team, spend a day with some of the most experienced developers, speakers and experts who will take you on a journey through the advanced areas of their topics.
This is your exclusive opportunity to ask the experts your specific questions relating to you and or your team and its projects.
What to expect
When you buy your ticket for the tutorial day you will get:
- Practical experiential tutorial, you will need to bring your laptop, and be prepared to have your skills stretched and challenged.
- Group / peer learning, individual coaching and questions.
- Roving coaches to facilitate the needs of the tutor and you to enhance your learning experience.
- A dedicated classroom environment.
- Restricted group sizes to ensure your individual experience.
- Personalised attendance certificate.
- Refreshments and lunch provided.
- Free conference pass option to attend the Saturday / Sunday schedules!
This is a first come first served basis, but we have plenty of room so come and be part of this excellent opportunity for advanced, in-depth peer learning that will have a tangible impact on you and your work!
|Zend Framework 2 – SOLD OUT||1 Day||Rob Allen|
|Drupal Performance and Tools||½ Day – AM||Marcus Deglos|
|Security – SOLD OUT||½ Day – AM||Arne Blankerts|
|Web Services||½ Day – PM||Lorna Mitchell|
|Maintainable Applications in PHP|
|½ Day – PM||Stuart Herbert|
Click tutors name for session abstract.
- You will need to indicate a firm preference during the booking process (in the ‘Special Requirements’ box) for your ideal sessions. We will endeavour to place you with your choices, however this is not a guarantee. You will be entitled to a refund if your choices are not available and the alternatives are unsuitable.
- There is also a small booking fee (3.6%) to cover the charges we incur.
- To assist with catering arrangements, please indicate if you have any special dietary issues during the booking process.
PHPNW11 uses EventWax for registration and Paypal for payment processing.
A Paypal account is not required to process ticket purchases.
Terms & Conditions